Pages

Thursday 1 July 2021

Greek Gods


LI: To use our smart searching skills to find information about the Greek gods

Today David shared his reading challenge with us. It is all about the Greek gods and helps us to practise the skills we have been learning in our reading lessons with our teachers. 

David created this task as part of his CARE award challenges. We earn CARE award badges in year 7 and 8 to show that we understand our school values. In this activity we used our smart searching skills to find information to help us complete the table.

I found this activity cool and interesting because I got to learn diffrent things about greek gods and got to identifiy the diffrent greek gods and godess.

The Greek god I found most interesting is Ares because he's is the god of war and courage and I respect that. His life story is also intresting.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Akuhata

    I had a look at your greek gods and i like how you got your information and put it in to each one. I also ike your photos you got for them i jest want to ask who is your favourite greek god mine is zues because he is the king of the gods.

    keep up the great work thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi akuhata

    This is a really intresting DLO about The greek gods I like how You have got the text formed out and How you have explained the detail about the gods this is really new for me thank you for teaching me and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete