Pages

Monday 16 August 2021

Hauora

 LI: To draw and label your own hauora diagram.













In order to be able to perform at their best athletes need to have a four walls of the whare tapawha standing. We created this poster to show what each wall represents and why it is important. I found out that if you arn't feeling really happy and one of your walls fall down, that means every other wall will fall aswell unless you pick yourself up and keep pushing yourself to be positive. I enjoyed making this poster because other people can read it and learn how to win without shoving it in other peoples faces.


1 comment:

  1. I like the way that you explained some maori word s. You reminded me about when My dad's sister house when it was in construction. Why did you do those four?

    ReplyDelete