Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

LS1 Zoo trip










Yesterday LS1 went to the zoo and we sore. 
The two Several Cat's
Several Cats a Cats that really like jumping. I learned that that Several cat jump 3 meters. They also come from South Africa. Behavioural enrichment -pole. Our Zoo keeper told us there is a pole because they put the food on top and the Several cat has to try and jump to grab the food.

The two Cheetah
Cheetah had Behavioural enrichment Tree. I learned that cheetah was the fasted land animal.I also learned that cheetah run 100 long. When 100 long is finished they get tried. Our Zoo keeper also gave us and showed us a cheetah skin from the airport.They told us that this skin is a real skin.People has been killing cheetah.

The two Elephants
There were two girl's elephants.One was called Burma and Burma was from Burma. The last one was Anjalee and she is from Sri Laka .I learned that Burma and Anjalee are Asia Elephants. I also learned that elephant poo could be made into paper.They show us the book that was made out of elephant poo.
Anjalee like to paint our zoo keeper showed us a photo of her painting.


The Rhino
Rhino has horn's. I learned that horns are made out of Keratin witch is the same as fingers nails and hair.


The Kiwi
Kiwi's when I went inside I was scared because it was really dark. I asked why those it have to be dark.They told us  because in the day time they sleep.But in the night they aways keep awake so we want them to be awake so you guys and see them.


Then we had to  

No comments:

Post a Comment