Pages

Thursday 27 June 2019

KI O Rahi

All of as and another school. 
PBS 1
PBS 2
Round
For our first round we a competition against Tamaki Primary .But  we lost there had 6 and we had 5 it was close game for this game I kind of felt scared because I thought I might get hit but then I just played and had fun.
Round
For the second round we  were supposed to play  against Panmure District  but  Panmure District was not there so we play agents a another school. We had a fun game and also we won. and i was OK that we won and that we could also have fun.
3 Round 
For the third round we played against  Po school but again we lost. But we had fun playing and that we try and get scores. I was really happy because all of us get run with the ball and that we could pass the ball around.
4 Round  
On our fourth round we played against Stone fields school. We also won this game it was kind of hard because no one was trying to make sure that the ball does not touch the Tupu.
Last Round 
For the Last round we played against St Patricks we also won this game and I was happy that everyone had a go of runing..

No comments:

Post a Comment