Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2020

Inquiry

LI: To decide which political party will get your vote by making an informed choice


To decide which political party I would vote for Green party I read a summary of the policies each party wants to introduce should they win the election and the right to form a government to run NZ. Doing this allowed me to make an informed decision.
If I was 18 I would vote for Green party because they are helping NZ's Pasifika. This means if Green party Won the election in my electorate Mark Simiona would be our member of parliament and someone would become the Prime Minister.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Akuhata,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog blurb and I found it interesting that you chose the Green party. I picked Labour because I think they handle tough situations really well like the Christchurch attack, Covid 19, etc. What was your reason for picking Green party? Just for next time try making your learning intention bold.

    Good Job!

    ReplyDelete