Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

Inquiry

Circulatory System~Compulsory Tasks



LI: To define respiration/LI: To describe the structures and respective functions in the human respiratory system and circulatory system. This week for inquiry we were learning about the circulatory system. We had to finish off our compulsory tasks which were the explanation, the fish bone, the poetry and the sculpture. My group and I managed to get the fish bone and the sculpture done. For the fish bone we got two credits and for the sculpture we got 1 point. All together my group and I have 26 credits. If we buy a question/answer with Mr. Wong and Mr. Ogilvie we have to give 5 credits. If we want to buy a question where we make a question ourselves we have to give the teachers 10 credit and my teammates our Sakina & Sandra & Alice &Lorenzo

No comments:

Post a Comment