Pages

Friday 15 December 2017

kiwi sort


LI: to learn how to play badminton
This week was the final session for the year. It was really sad because badminton was so fun. But the beginning was "I am so bad!", but now I am like "I am so good!". So for the last session we played a warm up game and that game was Octopus. Me and Charlize were the taggers. We nearly got everyone out except Karlos and Matthew. After that Kevin (Kiwi Sport Teacher) showed us a cool trick. I barely do it. I only did it twice IN A ROW but no one SAW! After that we played One v One/1 v 1 if you lose one point you are out, but if it hits the ceiling or roof, replay, if twice that means you are out. Next we did Two v Two/2 v 2 if you lose two points you are out. When we did that for a few minutes it was unfortunately the time to go back to class. Before we went we said "Thank you Kevin!", and gave him a applause.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Manaki,
    My name is Patricia Santos and I'm one of the people who will be blogging with you for the Summer Learning Journey.
    I really liked this post! I liked it because you mentioned how you felt at the beginning when you thought you were really bad and how by the end of this journey you felt good about the game. Learning a new skill takes us on a journey were you have to learn to be resilient, patient and persistent and this post just show me that you have all these qualities. Good on you!
    I can't wait to see your posts regarding to the Summer Learning Journey.
    You will find that the activities are fun and highly engaging! Click on the link below and give it a go!
    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one

    Kia Kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete