Pages

Thursday 23 November 2017

Past Tense

LI: to use past tense to show something has happened.
Session 1. I learnt that past tense is about what you have did that is true like I was at home. I also learnt that what did you do today like I shook my head. In the sentences there are past tense words like, were, was, finished, played, and more and there are the negative past tense like wasn't and weren't. I also learnt new words like ordered offered served and more. How I did this was by listening to the video to learn more and the teacher. my akuhata

1 comment:

  1. Hi Akuhata
    You have a amazing blog post. You gave so much detail, you gave some examples and words to show the audience what you were learning. I use most of those words in my stories.

    Good Job Akuhata and Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete