Pages

Thursday 19 October 2017

Kiwi Can

LI: To listen to the two teachers that taught us at kiwi can (Mr Malu and Miss Lilly) 

Today at kiwi can Mr Malu and Miss Lilly taught us a new catchphrase. The catchphrase goes like this "R E S E C P T, find out what it means to me." We also did an energizer. It was writing down three things I like about myself, the three things I liked about myself or no one else knew I liked it. For the first one it was "I like to run" the second was "I like McDonald's" the third one was "I like sandwich's" For the activity it was when we walked around in a circle and when the music stops there has to atleast be someone standing next to the cone. Then everyone else has to sit down and the person that's standing has to say three things they like about each other. 

I learned by listing and trying to do my best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment